Start with a virtual account
Place bets without risks of losing money
A virtual account at CopyBet
is a demo account with virtual funds, which can be used to test all opportunities the platform has to offer without risks of any financial losses.
The opening balance of a virtual account is 10,000 USD and you can use this money to copy bets of Tipsters you chose. A virtual account will be an alternative to a Betfair account for those, who want to test the platform’s features before starting the copy-betting procedure.
- Using a virtual account, you will have an opportunity to:
- Get access to all open positions and place similar bets at any other bookmaker in case they have corresponding categories.
- Read information about Tipsters, view statistics on bets along with available funds balance – everything just like with usual accounts.
- Copy Tipsters’ bets and use real money from your CopyBet Wallet to pay only for subscription fees.
- Deposit funds to your virtual account at any moment.
- Easily switch between your Betfair and virtual accounts using the workspace panel.
How do I open a virtual account?
A virtual account will be created automatically as soon as you register your CopyBet profile.Register right now
- CopyBet virtual account features
- A client can have only one virtual account.
- A virtual account can not be subscribed to – it can not operate as a Provider account and will not be displayed in the Rating.
- A virtual account can not be connected to any bookmaker.
- Information about bets, Tipsters, and account balance on “My Accounts” page is displayed only for a chosen account. To switch between accounts, use the side panel.
- CopyBet Wallet is the same for all your accounts.
- A client can use virtual money for placing bets. The commission for copying is paid by a client with real money from their CopyBet Wallet.