Start with a virtual account
Place bets without risks of losing money
A virtual account at CopyBet
is an account type with virtual funds, which can be used to test all opportunities the platform has to offer without risks of any financial losses.
The opening balance of a virtual account is 10,000 USD and you can use this money to copy bets of Tipsters you chose. A CopyBet Virtual account will be an alternative to a Betfair Exchange account for those, who want to test the platform’s features before starting the copy-betting procedure.
- Using a virtual account, you will have an opportunity to:
- Get access to all bets placed by the Tipster you are subscribed to and then re-place them at other bookmakers.
- Read information about Tipsters, view statistics on bets along with available funds balance – everything just like with usual CopyBet Profiles.
- Copy Tipsters’ bets and use real money from your CopyBet Wallet to pay only for subscription fees.
- Deposit funds to your virtual account at any moment.
- Easily switch between your Betfair and virtual accounts using the workspace panel.
How do I open a virtual account?
A virtual account will be created automatically as soon as you register your CopyBet profile.Register right now
- CopyBet virtual account features
- A client can have only one virtual account.
- A virtual account can not be subscribed to – it can not operate as a Provider account and will not be displayed in the Rating.
- A virtual account can not be connected to any bookmaker.
- Information about bets, Tipsters, and account balance on “My Accounts” page is displayed only for a chosen account. To switch between accounts, use the side panel.
- CopyBet Wallet is the same for all your accounts.
- A client can use virtual money for placing bets. The commission for copying is paid by a client with real money from their CopyBet Wallet.